Despite weathering many storms, Jannus Live has maintained its excellent reputation for a one of a kind concert experience. Once a beloved and run-down courtyard venue in downtown St. Pete, is now a thoroughly overhauled venue and all without sacrificing its rustic charm.
Jannus Live’s capacity is 2,000.
In addition to a vibrant new multi-color scheme, new stucco, reinforced railings and shiny new fixtures throughout, Jannus Live includes these new features:
- A resurfaced and leveled floor, providing concertgoers with a safe environment.
- A wrought-iron stage housing, 32 feet high, including a waterproof covering that protects the stage and a portion of the courtyard. A new six-foot-high stage, which can be tightly covered to protect from the elements.
- Indoor, air-conditioned restrooms: 27 women’s stalls; a roomy men’s room with urinals and stalls.
- A full patio bar in the courtyard’s back corner, augmented by several mobile bar stations situated strategically throughout the venue. Patrons can grab a libation with a very minimal wait (or walk).
- A balcony with a complete facelift that can accommodate more than 200 fans. Includes 7 private VIP suites and single-ticket VIP access with a wristband. The upstairs area includes a separate bar and plush restrooms. An enlarged party deck in the back has been expanded, leveled and cleaned up.
- The Balcony includes the Crystalhead Vodka Lounge, a club that can accommodate roughly 200, with an excellent sound system, completely enclosed from the balcony, with access to VIP suites, air-conditioned. Great for meet ‘n’ greets and after-parties.
- A floor level VIP area, the Captain Morgan Party Deck, features excellent sightlines.
FOR THE ARTIST/CREW
• A remodeled condominium provides a homey refuge for headliners. The roomy space includes bedroom, meeting room, open living area, kitchen, flat-screen TV, Internet access and other amenities.
- A three-room “Green Suite” provides a comfortable spot for meet-and-greets and dressing rooms for opening acts.
- A two-story sound and light house that provides cover for equipment and personnel. Downstairs for sound, upstairs for lighting.